What is Fermenters Club?
- We are a loosely knit bunch of small groups who share a love of traditionally made, fermented foods.
- We are a virtual community where fermenting enthusiasts can meet, ask questions, and share knowledge
How does it work?
- Four to six friends and neighbors get together to form a local club.
- Each member of a local club makes a batch of food (usually fermented!) large enough to share with the other members of their culture.
- Local clubs meet periodically (e.g. every 4 to 6 weeks) to share and swap what they made, and discuss what they want to make for the next meeting!
There are no other rules and no limits to what you can make, or how or where you meet!
Are you ready to get started?